Designed as an everyday workhorse, the Altra Lone Peak 4.0 has enough cushioning for ultra distance running and versatile traction for loose and rocky terrain.
- The new upper features a better-integrated tongue and added drainage capacity.
- The updated outsole is more aggressive and provides better traction.
- The addition of a trail rudder offers added stability on uneven trail surfaces.
- The stone guard has redesigned to be more anatomical for improved flexibility.
- The Lone Peak 4.0 has enough cushioning to really put the miles in without weighing you down. With the outsoles added aggressiveness and the new stone
- guard, the Lone Peak will offer improved traction and protection for sharp trail objects.
Another noteworthy update to Lone Peak 4.0 is the fit of the upper which is snugger and provides a better lockdown in the midfoot. This gives the 4.0 a sleeker design that’s more ready to tackle your favorite trail adventures.