The Olympus 3.5 has been completely revamped for more support, stability and traction on any terrain. The upper mesh is more breathable and durable and features printed mountain graphics, and a 4-Point Gaitertrap™. The Midsole is more flexible and responsive now.
The Vibram Megagrip Outsole has been widened in the heel area for increased stability, and the middle groove has also been widened for better traction in wet conditions.
The Olympus 3.5 features a new, more durable upper fabric pattern, but otherwise retains the awesome attributes of the 3 to create a more flexible and stable ride. The combination of InnerFlex as well as a 3mm reduction in stack height creates a midsole that is more flexible and responsive, and when paired with a widened platform and a grooved outsole, the Olympus provides surprising stability on uneven surfaces.
- Insole: 5 Mm Contour Footbed
- Footshape™ toe box with fully cushioned Zero Drop™ platform
- Midsole: Dual Layer Eva / A-Bound™ with Innerflex™
- Outsole: Durable rubber with vibram® Megagrip®
- Upper: Abrasion Resistant Mesh
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm
- Weight: 8.9 Oz. / 252.311 G
- Footshape™ Toe Box:
Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Zero Drop™ Platform:
Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
Grid-Like grooves in the Midsole allow your foot to flex while being lighter, for more speed and better performance.
Hook-And-Loop Tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
- Vibram® Megagrip™:
A high performance sticky rubber compound featuring unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces, rugged longevity and optimal ground adaptability providing the traction needed for a variety of terrains.
- Altra Running Olympus 3.5 features new, more durable upper fabric pattern.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral
- This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.