Spring over road surfaces during your sweat sesh with the Altra Torin 3.0 women’s running shoes, featuring a breathable upper to keep you cool.
This comfortable ride features A-Bound Cushioning for improved responsiveness and a soft feel.
Run happy with the FootShape toe box that allows your toes to splay naturally, boosting your speed and stability. Teamed up with the fully cushioned Zero Drop platform, this ride encourages proper running foam from the starting blocks to the finish line.
The FootPod outsole has been updated to be more anatomically correct, encouraging you to run with flexibility and natural motion.
- Perfect for running, walking, cross-training and fitness activities
- Tweaks the best-selling Altra road shoe for improved breathability to keep you cooler when caught out under a scorching sun
- Quick-dry air mesh upper
- A-Bound Cushioning for softer impacts and lightweight feel
- FootShape toe box allows your toes to splay naturally during your run
- Fully cushioned Zero Drop platform
- Last: PFS-W
- Natural Ride system
- Encourages proper running form
- Insole with 6mm contour footbed
- Improved energy-return for a springy feel
- EVA midsole with A-Bound Top Layer and Inner Flex
- Promotes natural flex with the grid-like flex grooves of the midsole
- FootPod outsole engineered with your natural foot anatomy in mind for better flexibility
Weight: 184g / 6.5oz
Stack Height: 28mm