Say hello to the women’s Altra Superior 3.5 trail-running shoes, with updated uppers that are even more durable than the award-winng 3.0 version so you can dominate the trails for miles to come.
Best Use: Trail Running
Trail-Running Shoe Type: Light-Trail
Running Shoe Cushioning: Minimal
Heel-To-Toe Drop (mm): 0
Footwear Height: Ankle
Footwear Closure: Lace-up
Support: Contour footbed
Rock Plate: Yes
Weight (Pair): 1 lb. 0.4 oz.
- Fully reinforced, quick-drying air mesh uppers
- Fully cushioned platforms with 0mm heel-to-toe drop align the feet, back and body posture for less impact; they also support strong Achilles and lower calf muscles
- FootShape™ toe boxes allow natural toe splay
- StoneGuard™ rock plates protect your feet from sharp rocks and are removable for running on less demanding terrain
- Hooks on the laces and hook-and-loop tabs on the heels pair easily with gaiters (not included) to keep out trail debris
- EVA-cushioned midsoles