Fly over trails with the biomechanical advantage of the Compressport Pro Racing V3.0 trail running socks.
This is a popular, lightweight compression sock for everyone from elite athletes participating in ultra-trail races to recreational trail runners that do it for the love of the outdoors.
Tackling natural terrain comes effortlessly with the Stability Wings. These two external stabilisers have a special wing design for maximising strength and stability when your feet contact the ground. They contribute to the unique look and aggressive style of the sock.
What’s the secret that makes these technical socks the ones to beat? They feature cutting-edge technologies to maximise comfort and performance, ensure optimal circulation and improve recovery.
This essential update delivers superior protection, aeration and allows you to run free of soreness and fatigue for longer.
- Versatile to meet the demands of trail runners and ultra-trail runners.
- Stability Wings for superior support to tackle extreme trails.
- Multi-functional 3D dots are strategically placed for shock protection and absorption, ventilation and slip-proof traction. They minimise pressure and friction of the Achilles tendon.
- Total Water Extract – whether it’s raining out or you’re sweating up a storm, the socks will not hold moisture and actively allows its release.
- Pressure relief around your calf thanks to the top band that’s free of elastic and seams.
- Maximum air flow and comfort from ventilation stripe design. Eliminates hot spots to prevent your feet feeling like they’re on fire during prolonged workouts.
- Seamless toe box for protection against blisters and to reduce friction. Wraps your toe without squeezing or placing pressure on your foot. It leaves plenty of room for toes to splay naturally and provides reinforced protection of the big toe.
- Arch compression reinforces your arch and triggers blood circulation with an ergonomic and anatomically correct fit. It holds your foot securely and assists in postural strengthening.
- 360 degree arch support – a critical technology for technical and challenging runs on roads and trails. Maximises support, stability and recovery, including on long descents.
- Acu pressure stimulates blood circulation by massaging various points of the sole.
- OEKO-TEX certification – produced with zero harmful chemicals and fibres to support the health of your skin.