The Trail series is engineered for the uneven and unpredictable terrain of the trail to offer the best fit, feel and protection in any shoe. Trail socks are built to handle the impact of dirt paths and rocky trails with a protective cushion and midweight design. The crew length rests at mid-calf Spectrum is a new look featuring bold colors and graphics while maintaining the benefits of toesocks. The Spectrum print process creates a fresh design that will not distort or fade when worn. In other words, what you see is what you get.
- Arch Support: Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- Blister Prevention: With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Moisture Management: Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therfore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization: When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Mesh Top: Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
- Fiber Content: Fiber content: 39% COOLMAX® 58% Nylon 3% Lycra®
- Protective Cushion: Extra cushioning on the footbed to increase foot comfort.
Wash & Care
Are your Injinji’s dirty after a grueling run through the mud? It’s time to wash them! To extend the life of your socks, we recommend washing all Injinji socks on delicate with cold water, followed by line drying.