A Women’s specific toesock engineered for uneven and unpredictable terrain the Injinji Trail toe socks provide an amazing fit and protection in any shoe. Built to handle tough conditions the Injinji Trail are at home running and walking on dirt paths and rocky trails.
The Trail series is engineered for the uneven and unpredictable terrain of the trail to offer the best fit, feel and protection in any shoe. Trail socks are built to handle the impact of dirt paths and rocky trails with a protective cushion and midweight design. The crew length rests at mid-calf Spectrum is a new look featuring bold colors and graphics while maintaining the benefits of toesocks. The Spectrum print process creates a fresh design that will not distort or fade when worn. In other words, what you see is what you get.
- Crew height to keep dirt and debris out
- Supportive arch brace, blister protection and moisture management through superior fibres
- A protective terry cushion helps reduce impacts underfoot
- Comfort and stay-up fit
- Amazing moisture management
- Drier feet means blister prevention is maximised
- Materials – Coolmax XtraLife, Nylon, Lycra
INJINJI WOMEN’S SPECIFIC SIZE GUIDE
Women 5 – 8.5
Women 9 – 12
Wash & Care
Are your Injinji’s dirty after a grueling run through the mud? It’s time to wash them! To extend the life of your socks, we recommend washing all Injinji socks on delicate with cold water, followed by line drying.